We have total of 9 pre-treatment tanks of dimensions 13-meter (L) x 1.6-meter (W) x 3 meters (H)
- One degreasing tank
- One water rinsing after degreasing
- Five Hydrochloric for pickling
- One water rinsing after pickling
- One pre-flux-Zinc ammonium chloride solution.
Overall size 13-meter (L) x 4.6-meter (W) x 4.4 meter (H). All the steel will be heated to a temperature of 50 to 70 degree centigrade before galvanizing in the Drying oven.
Zinc kettle size:
PRODUCTION CAPACITY :
- 5000 tons per month of heavy structural steel for galvanizing.
- Unique synergy of men & materials in an eco-friendly environment
POST GALVANIZING TREATMENT TANKS:
One water quenching tank 13-meter (L) x 3-meter (W) x 3 meter (H)
MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- 2 units of 10-ton capacity each Semi-Goliath Cranes in the pre-treatment area.
- 3 units of 10 Tons capacity joint hoist on the mono-rail system in galvanizing area above the zinc kettle.
- 7 nos. 5 tons forklifts & 3 nos. 3 tons forklifts.
We have inhouse lab facilities to check the pre treatment process(HCL Strength, Flux, PH Value etc).